Piano FAQ poll

General discussion about piano makes, problems with pianos, or just seeking advice.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano, Melodytune

Geminoz
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

Piano FAQ poll

Post by Geminoz »

Congratulations on all the subjects covered in your FAQ poll.
You guys are legends. :!:
Barrie Heaton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Barrie Heaton »

Thanks for the kind comments

We made them as a poll so we could monitor how useful they are, we intend to update and add to them. They are a rehash of the old FAQ done by Henry and redone by Robin and myself. Melodytune was going to do some but he is occupied with his new girlfriend young love.

At the moment the FAQ section comes number seven in Google for the search term piano FAQ

Barrie,
Barrie Heaton
Web Master UK Piano Page
Geminoz
Persistent Poster
Persistent Poster

FAQ poll

Post by Geminoz »

I read through all the FAQs and found answers to some questions I hadn't even thought of yet....I am finding that all the new (well new to me anyway)things I am learning about pianos eventually lead me to thinking of more questions to ask. :roll:
I hope they stay up there so I can print them out over a period of time as I need them.
I am sure I am not the only person who has rekindled their interest in playing at a later stage in life and the information you guys provide on this site is awesome...I, for one, can't thank you all enough.
Oh and nice to know that Melodytune is in love...I think I remember how that goes. :?
Barrie Heaton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FAQ poll

Post by Barrie Heaton »

[quote="Geminoz"] hope they stay up there so I can print them out over a period of time as I need them.
quote]

That is there new home the old faq page redirects to the faq section. We intend to add to them. We have one being done on Historical Tuning by Ed Foote and Anne Ku said she would write an article on buying a piano

Barrie,
Barrie Heaton
Web Master UK Piano Page