eavestaff royal pianette mini piano

General discussion about piano makes, problems with pianos, or just seeking advice.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano, Melodytune

andyg

eavestaff royal pianette mini piano

Post by andyg »

i have just inherited this piano and stool from family, has anyone got any idea what it might be worth
and the best way to sell. used infrequently for the last 15 years, good condition to look at, is it worth
spending any money on it to sell it , ie tuning
thanks in advance

andy
Psycho Pianoman
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Re: eavestaff royal pianette mini piano

Post by Psycho Pianoman »

Andy

If it's been a while since it was tuned last it might be a good idea to have it tuned at least, that way it'll sound better to a prospective buyer viewing it and the tuner should hopefully give you a verbal indication on it's value.
"Scream if you wanna go faster!"

Brodmann and Wendl & Lung agents.

http://www.piano40shop.com
Peter Smith@PSPianos
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Post by Peter Smith@PSPianos »

Hi Andyg,

A good way to find out an approximation of value is to have a look around E-bay.
I should point out that their's a big difference between ' what someone is asking for an item and what the 'actually' achieve '.
Also, I don't know what it's like elsewhere, but it's clearly a buyers market out there...price are not what they once where !
I would suggest that you phone your local piano dealer and invite him to offer. If it's a good one, he'll surely not want to miss the chance to buy it!!
If you look under ' Piano shops ' at the web-site your currently on, you should be able to get the contact details and give them a ring.

Good luck
Kemble King
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by Kemble King »

Very clever pianos as well. If its a good one, it might be worth hanging onto.
The most AMAZING piano dealer in the UK

Kemble Centre of Excellence also dealer for Kawai, Wendl and Lung and Brodmann pianos