Steinberg baby grand

General discussion about piano makes, problems with pianos, or just seeking advice.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano, Melodytune

Julesskelding@me.com

Steinberg baby grand

Post by Julesskelding@me.com »

Hi, am wanting to sell my piano which needs some serious love and attention. Been quoted a price by a polisher to get it up to scratch for sale, then went to get an alternative quote and second guy said it was not worth bothering about and to sell it as is. Anyone have any advice? It has scratches, water and sun damage, very dusty having gone through building work and I am sure would look so much better after some TLC. However, live in a tiny cottage and my uncle has given me his stand up, coming next week and there is no room for both!! First guy said it would cost about £1000 to strip and get it back to glory, second guy said he would only offer £400 for it!..... Confused and cramped in Glos!! Thanks
Barrie Heaton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Steinberg baby grand

Post by Barrie Heaton »

Not a good idea to spend money on a piano you are going to sell - just sell it as it is you can spend £1000 and only get £300 for the piano

Barrie,
Barrie Heaton
Web Master UK Piano Page
Peter Smith Pianos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: Steinberg baby grand

Post by Peter Smith Pianos »

Get back on to person who offered £400 and take it before they change their mind.
Yamaha and Kawai Main Dealers.Nationwide delivery.Contact 0141 887 6160 www.petersmithpianos.co.uk