Thomann pianos revue

General discussion about piano makes, problems with pianos, or just seeking advice.

Moderators: Feg, Gill the Piano, Melodytune

Joseph Brechstein

Thomann pianos revue

Post by Joseph Brechstein »

I am a music proffessor in Ireland and I have recently been asked by a student about Thomann pianos. Does anyone have any information on this make. I have bought some things from them though only small things, they were all to my satisfaction but I wonder if anyone would have any information on their pianos I would greatly apreciate it! thank you. Rgds, JB. revue
PianoGuy
Executive Poster
Executive Poster

Post by PianoGuy »

So Joseph, you're no relation to the feller who started This Thread then? Similar name, same question.

They look like Pearl-River-by-Mail-Order offerings to me. Cheap enough, free delivery, but who is responsible for their preparation? A risky way to buy a cheap joanna.

Cheap- Joannas-sold-by-Kraut-Superstore.de
Openwood
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post by Openwood »

I bought a Clavinova from them. It got sent to Scotland instead of the Channel Islands. Not much of an anecdote.
Joseph Brechstein

Post by Joseph Brechstein »

Thanks! Wow thats not good! haha. I ordered a piano stool from them and it came to the right place and the delivery was fine. But I'm wondering about the actual make, the service seems ok but ive never seen a thomann piano!